Colony Casino T-shirt
Unisex Sm, M, L, XL 2XL
The Colony Casino was in operation from 1946-1971 in Downtown reno, NV. During that time, it occupied two different locations: first at 254 N. Virginia Street, then at 280 N. center street. in 1976 it's name was chaned to the Colony Turf Club until it's doors closed for good in 1976. "it's only money"... What a motto. Very cool slice of Old Reno History!